About the Product:
It is a modular system with a complete and detailed range of plates designed to meet the needs of the patient's surgeon and anatomical.
Made with proven biocompatible materials, with low profile plates and easy molding.
Osteomed Auto-Drive ™ and Locking (There is a screw system on the plate and the screw head, which enables the creation of an extremely secure and stable interface, increasing system retention and not allowing between the devices: plate-bone-screw).
Greater variety of instruments and their respective spaces properly signaled in the box.
MODULAR PACKAGING MORE EASY TO HANDLE
Instrumentals accommodated in spaces destined for each item
Color coding for systems identification
Broader support base that provides more agility during the surgical procedure.
- All plates are Titanium CP following the ASTMF-67 standard
CP1, CP2 and CP3 - It is the 3 degrees of purity of commercial titanium
- Our bolts are titanium-bonded to ASTMF-136 - Ti6Al4V
90% Titanium | 6% Aluminum | 4% Vanadium
BOX CMF COMBINES THE FOUR SYSTEMS
- Yellow color code
- Indicated for use in pediatrics and applications in the region of skull and orbit.
- Profile: 0,55 mm
- 1.2 mm x 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm standard
- 1.2 mm x 3, 4 and 5 mm Auto-drive
- Emergency: 1.5 mm x 3 and 6 mm
- White Code
- Application in skull and middle third
- Profile: 0,55 - 0,65mm
- 1.6 mm x 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 mm standard
- 1.6 mm x 4, 5, 6 and 8 mm Auto-drive
- Emergency: 1.9 mm x 4 mm
- Blue color code
- Applications in the maxilla and mandible
- Profile: 0,6-1,1 mm
- 2.0mm x 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Auto-drive
- 2.0 mm x 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 mm standard
- Emergency: 2.3 mm x 4 mm and 6 mm
- 2,0 mm x 6,8,10,12,14,16mm Locking
- Green color code
- Indicated for use in mandible
- Profile of the plate: 2.5 mm
- 2.4 mm x 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 mm standard
- Safety screws: 2.7 mm x 8, 12, 16 and 20 mm
- 2.4mm x 8.10,12.14mm Locking
- Top variety of instruments
- Cheek Retractors
- Swap system
- The plates and screws are indicated for rigid fixation of bony structures in the craniofacial region
- Elective Facial Procedures
- LeFort 1, 2 and 3 BSSO, Mentoplasty and Segmental Maxilla
- Facial trauma
- Middle third and jaw region
- Cranial bone fixation
- Cranioplasty, craniosynostosis and craniotomies
- The bolts are all Cross Drive (head in cross) which facilitates the "handle" during the surgical act and has the patented Taperlock system of the head (high efficiency and secure retention of the screw in the wrench, decreasing surgical time and brings less risk of falling the screw inside the buccal cavity).
- Metal boxes with better organization and distribution of implants and instruments
- Greater variety of instruments
- Standard Screws, Auto-Drive, Locking, and Safety (Emergency)